Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Difference between SCJP 1.5 and 1.6

Q :What is the difference between SCJP 1.5 vs SCJP 1.6?

Ans :  SCJP 1.6 = SCJP 1.5 +  New API Contents (NavigableSet, NavigableMap, Garbage Collection, Console). The names may scare you but they are very easy. The Pass score has been increased from 58% to 65%. But you don’t care about this. If you follows simple steps you can easily score >80%. (I can assure you).

Scjp 1.6 New API tutorial is sufficient to answer all the questions that will come in SCJP 1.6 exam.

Q :  I have SCJP 1.5 Kathy Sierra book, should I have to buy SCJP 1.6 book to write SCJP 1.6 Exam?

Ans : My answer is NO. SCJP 1.6 has few minor changes than compared to its previous version SCJP 1.5. So read 1.5 Kathy Sierra book completely and then read the difference content New API content from web or from my site. That is sufficient to answer all the questions.

Q : Which SCJP exam should I have to give SCJP 1.5 or SCJP 1.6 ?

Ans : I think you know the answer J .Obviously SCJP 1.6. Always try to give the latest exam available in the market, because industry expects you to be up to date.

Difference between SCJP 1.5 and 1.6SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment